Sunday, June 20, 2010

regrets.

today was really good:) this is the first itme ive gone on the computer today, which im proud of. i kindof had a tour of my dads life. we went to my grandmas house where he grew up, his old catholic church, looked at a resturant he has loved for a loong time {but we didnt go in it cause it was really busy}, then to his parents grave. that was a very emotional few minuted for all of us. i saw people in my family cry like ive never seen before. i realized how much i missed them then, and i learned a little about regret. my dad said he had regrets not letting my mom be a part of him growing up, cause he was so torn up about his dad not having a choice to be involved with him or not...cause he was gone to soon. my mom told me when he my grandpa died, my dad chhoped wood for weeks to get out all of his negative feelings. i dont want regrets about how i treated my parents after they die...ID die!! well to leave on a happy note, im sitting out at my pool now with ym family and have been for a few hours:)
i love you daddy and happy fathers day,
~brea

No comments:

Post a Comment